IchigonQuest is a Child OS for IchigoJam
machine that has Quest style interface. You can programming
with only arrow key / Esc key / Enter key.
Please install it on your IchigoJam machine
and enjoy it.
How to get
ver1.0.0b（zip / 139KB）
How to use
After turning on the power
You can practice spells or item. Let's start with the spell of "LED".
In Quest style programming, a journey of "Dambun" in IchigonQuest is program as it is. Please combine spells and items.
You can preserve 8(0-7) journey.
You can enter one thing line of journey, you want him to do.
He adventures as the journey.
As the journey, he adventures slowly with "manual" or "automatic".
Overwrite another journey with the currently selected journey.
Erase all currently selected journey.
It communicates with another IchigonQuest and sends and receives journey.
- light on or turn off the LED
- Turn OUT 1 - 6 ON and OFF. You can also specify all at once.
- Output specified pulse from OUT 2 - 4([0.01ms] 0-2000). Stop at 0. Used for servomotors and others.
- Wait for the specified number of seconds. It can also be specified by counting.
- Go to the specified line number.
- If the inside of the box # corresponds, it goes to the specified line number.
- Put a random number in the box #.
- Put 1 if the button is pressed, box # 0 if not pressed.
- Put 1 if there is an input in the specified IN, put 0 in the box # if it is not.
- Put the analog value of 0 (BTN), or 2（IN 2） to box #.
- Clear the screen.
- Write the letter or nunmber to the screen.
- Set the position to write
- Put the letter code located x, y to box #.
- Sound the BEEP.
- clear the time count.
- Put the time count in the IchigonQuest (count up in 1/60sec) to box #.
- Load the specified journey and RUN.
- End this program.
In the old days, computers were invented. Passing the "program" to the computer made me do a lot of work on behalf of humans. This was very convenient.
People with the technique of "programming" were able to create programs themselves. These people are called "programmers" and have created various programs. A wide variety of programs has increased the types of work that computers can do and people have been living convenient lives.
However, "bugs" who love the program appeared. They crawled into the program. Bugs involving the boss "Ichigon" liked more complicated and handy programs. Even if you pass the program with bug to the computer, the computer will not work.
You can program freely while defeating bugs, you are a legendary programmer.